Sunday, December 28

Merry Kiss-Moose...



I waited to post our Christmas card because I wanted to make sure that it was a surprise to all the friends and family to who I was sending the card. For the rest of the blogosphere, I now take a moment to say Merry Christmas (three days late but felt in heart Christmas day).

Our family had a nice Christmas, it was quiet and peaceful. Each of the kids and my husband really enjoyed their gifts and I am thankful for the thoughts that went into mine ;) I do not need anything anyway, to my heart remains thankful even if the gifts fell a little short of "right". I do know that deep hearts and loving minds were involved in each item given. For me it is truly more enjoyable to give than to receive....and it was so much fun to watch my kids squeal with delight and joy.

I pray that your Christmas was joyful and full of the love that is central to the celebration of the day.

Sincerely, Jean 1

0 Commenting on your genius-ness: