Thursday, January 1

2009! WOW!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I, for one, have had a fabulous two week break. I have caught up with some old friends...seen movies...and just relaxed. It has been blissful. The first uninterrupted break I have had in a long time. No games, conferences, deadlines, or practices.
Tomorrow is back to work for the teachers! The kids resume school on Monday.
I am not ready. :(

No New Year's Resolution to share...just hoping it is an even better year than 2008. :)

3 Commenting on your genius-ness:

Erica said...

Happy New years! I hope you had a great holiday. It is so hard to go to work on a Friday. Glad you got in some relaxation.

Erica said...

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement when I was blogging about feeling sorry for myself. You are right, I have always been this way, and I thought about it, and realized I totally bring this on myself. I see and hear what others are doing and then think "I should do that in order to be a good mom." And really, I don't think my kids care if we make the perfect cookie, or see 5,000 different lights;0) So Thank you!

Donna B. said...

:) Happy New Year!