Thursday, September 4

"Difference between soccer moms and pitbulls?

Lipstick". My favorite quote of last nights republican convention. While not all the readers are people are republicans or democrats...we are, on a large part, parents. Mom's mostly. So when I heard this line it made me laugh. We, as parents are a bit like bulldogs when it comes to our kids. It's what Jean 2 calls her "mama claws" when she thinks someone might have dissed her darling daughter. I'm not sure how the whole election will turn out, although I do have to say that McCain made a very wise and diligent choice in Sarah Palin as Vice President. Either way the election now goes will be historic...either the first African American President or the first female Vice President. I'm looking forward to the outcome.

1 Commenting on your genius-ness:

Jean 2 said...

I sooooooooo agree with you about McCain's choice! ;) I love her spunk. I bet she has quite a set of "mama claws"!
hee hee