Thursday, May 29

What's a girl to do?

Here I sit-I have been off for almost a week now with the exception of having to go into work on Tuesday for the infamous "teacher work day"- and I am like...what is there to do? The girls are gone for a few days. I have to take J to vball camp this morning-ugh-but now she is at her dad's house. I bought my furniture for the sunroom. I now look in there and think this can't be my room. I have no doubt I will enjoy that room to the fullest!
I am feeling onery. I need to dust a few things-my phobia-dust. I want to do something but don't know what...I am behind on my reading... I should do that. When I am doing other things I often wish I was home reading, when I am home I wonder what I could be doing. Weirdness. I am going to a party tonight that I am helping to throw. Going to pick up cake from STACEY tonight and then go to party. Maybe I should take a nap?
How was that for randomness?

4 Commenting on your genius-ness:

Donna B. said...

Hey, I am looking forward to a day like that! We are in the final throes of school and getting prepared for summer. (crazy how our first week off is your first week of summer school)
BTW, you could have dusted my house when you were here last time. :)

kizzy72 said...

Or you could phone a friend! ;-) It was great getting to visit with you today--have fun at your party.

Erica said...

I would have opted for the nap. Man that sounds good. Screw the dust. I am taking up Stacey's philosophy, only for b-day parties.

Anonymous said...

If you really feel the need to dust you can come over and be in hog heaven! Dusting is the last thing on my to do list, and the first chore I showed M how to do!
Aren't I earning parenting points!

I am sure I will talk to you next week. Take care of my baby for me!

Carey